resume text format -->

resume text format


Jasvir Singh

P-163, Lodhi Road, Delhi-110017
Mobile: +91-9873037390 E-mail: jasvir@rediffmail.com



CAREER STATEMENT
·         I am a fast learner, open to ideas, a team player, analytical and a self-critic of my work. I believe that if I put in my best efforts, results will be positive. I look up to profiles, as well as, working environment, that challenge my skills professionally, as well as, intellectually.
·         In the long run, I wish to utilize my technical skills to technically manage projects and thereby improve upon my leadership and management skills.

EXPERIENCE SUMMARY
I have 1 year of experience in MotiLal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad as a lecturer for Computer Network, Data Structure, Engineering mathematics and Operating System.


PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
B.Tech(Information Technology) from Bhawagant Institute of Technology ,Muzaffarnagar(UP) in 2005 acquired  with 67% marks.
     
SKILLS
Languages                    : C, C++, VC++, VB, Java
Operating System : WindowsNT
GUI                              : MS Acess 2000, HTML, XML.
Networking                   : TCP/IP


BEHAVIORAL OUTLOOK AND STRENGTHS
I possess excellent listening & comprehension skills and passion for problem solving. I am hardworking, always committed and sincere at work. I have high degree of initiative, creativity & innovation qualities. I am an individual performer and a team player too. I do not give-up easily.

I possess passion for software design & development and have good coding skills in C. I am a good critic of my own work and a good reviewer of others’ work. My forte however, is result orientation and inter-personal skills. I am confident that I will prove to be an asset to any organization that will invest in me.

VOCATIONAL TRAINING
Indian Telephone Industries Raebareli
I have worked as a trainee in C-DOT & EDP department.

Reliance Infocomm Limited, Lucknow
Third Year Training
 Remedy Console Management System
 This project maintains the complete record of the entire employee in the organisation. It removes the need of maintaining registers by various departments in the organisation.
Environment        : VB, Windows.
Team Size          : 4



PROJECTS AS PART OF COURSE WORK
Income Tax & Employee Management
This Project was aimed at calculating Income Tax of an Employee. It incorporates all the income tax calculating rules. The Project was also made Customized so that it can work for any year with little modifications. Any salaried person can calculate his Income Tax by using this software.
Environment        : VB, Windows
Team Size          : 3

VOIP (Voice transfer over internet protocol)
         This Project was aimed to provide the transfer of  ring tones over the network. Project has implementation of client and server, which enables the transfer of ring tones over the network.
Environment        : JAVA, Windows
Team Size          : 2

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
B.Sc (PCM)                  : From F.G.College (Kanpur University) Raibareli in 1998
12th                                     : from G.I.C. Raibareli in 1995.
10th                                  : from G.I.C. Raibareli in 1993.

 EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTVITIES:
I believe that life without passion loses its worth. Few of my achievements below would give an idea of my personality:
Apart from my profession, I have interests in reading business magazines, listening to music, and listening to thoughts of other peoples

PERSONAL INFORMATION:

Date of Birth                 : 15th Feb. 1979                               
Languages Known : English, Hindi
Marital Status               : Single.
Sex                             : Male.
Nationality                    : Indian.
Permanent Address        : S/o Shri Dharamvir Singh
                      Vill:   Karimpur
                      Post: Lodhawamau
                      Distt: Basbareli (U.P.)
                                     Phone: 0535-2440619, 09336240365 




Date                                                                              Jasvir Singh



Download Resume Format

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Resumes By Categories

1-5 Years Experienced CV 10-15 Years Experienced CV 10th Standard 12th Standard CV 15-20 Years Experienced CV 20-25 Years Experienced CV 30+ Years Experienced CV 5-10 Years Experienced CV Accounts CV Aeronautical CV Automobile Engineer B Com CV B Pharma CV B.Tech CV BA CV BA Philosophy CV Banking CV BBA CV BCA CV BDS CV Beautiful CV Bio Technology CV BMS CV BPO Call Center CV BSC CV BSC IT CV Business Analyst CV CA CV Cashier CV CEO CV CFA CV Chemical CV Civil Engineering CV Commercial CV Cook CV Cover Letter for Resume CS CV D Pharma CV Diploma CV Doctor CV draff Economist CV Electrical CV Electronics CV Engineer CV Fashion Designer CV Films CV Finance CV Foreign Resume Format Fresher CV GM CV Hotel Management Housekeeping CV HR CV ICWAI CV Import Export CV Instrumentation CV Insurance CV IT CV ITI CV journalist CV LLB CV M Com CV M Pharma CV M Phil CV M Sc Computer Science CV M Tech CV M.Tech MA CV Manager CV Marketing CV Mass Communication CV MBA CV MBA Event Management MBA Finance MBA Hospitality CV MBA HR CV MBA IB cv MBA Marketing MBA Production MBA Quality MBA SCM CV MBA System MCA CV Mechanical CV Medical Representative CV Mining CV MMS CV MSC CV Over 25 Years Experienced CV Paint Technology CV Pharmacy CV Phd CV Philosophy CV Project Manager CV Psychology CV Purchase CV Quality Engineer Real Estate CV SAP ABAP CV SAP Basis SAP BI CV SAP BO CV SAP CRM CV SAP CV SAP FICO CV SAP HR CV SAP MM CV SAP PP CV SAP SD CV SAP Security Six Sigma CV Special Resume System Administrator CV Teacher CV Textile CV Treasury CV USA Resume Web Designer CV